Sunday, December 19, 2010

Different Blogs

Hi guys again! I'm thinking of separating each of my interests into a different blog. I don't want to confuse the readers asking "..so is this blog for make up or traveling?" Now, I'm contemplating to make a separate one for cooking and traveling. This blog will remain active strictly for make up and product reviews, make up hauls, etc. only. The others will be on a different blog. I will give you guys a heads up about my new blogs and will post the URLs here when it's up and running. Again, I am NOT deleting this blog. 

Possible new blogs:
~For Traveling
~For Cooking
~Kawaii stuff/ Accessories (or maybe it should be included here too together with fashion since they kinda fall in the same category anyway)

I will let you guys know soon!



No comments: