Monday, December 6, 2010

Deliveries!

Hi guys! Today, two shipments came: My lamps and NEW LENS! My bf and I assembled the lamps and took around 10-15 minutes... then tested out my new lens as well. I bought a Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro Lens. So far, I love it!! =D Here are two sample pics that I took with the same flower:



And here's the finish product of the lightbox with my lamps... :)

Here's my new lens too:

Canon  EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro Lens

Overall, i'm very happy today.. =D

I stopped by Mitsuwa last week to get the December issue for Vivi


I want to do mag scans for you guys but im worried about the copyright stuff.. I don't want to get in trouble :x lol

Bye for now, I need to edit alot of stuff and study for my finals! :)


PS: Reviews are coming up after my finals...I finally get to do them! haha

No comments: