Monday, November 29, 2010

Newsflash!!!! ^^

I've been MIA for awhile now.. With school and work, i cannot make time to do blogs. However, on the bright side, I will be getting on with those reviews I've been wanting to do since semester is almost done.. yippee!! ^_^ Anyway, how was your Thanksgiving?? Mine went pretty good. Spent time with family and played BINGO.. =P What about Black Friday? Did you guys went shopping?? I just went to H&M and bought some scarves, beanies, a decent coat for 50% off (orig. $69.95). Also, I bought a new camera! I ordered it yesterday from Amazon and got the Canon Rebel T2i with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens and a 16GB SanDisk Extreme memory card. This Thursday or Friday, my bf and I are going to get some materials for my lightbox. We will just make the DIY one since it's pretty cheap that way, unlike spending $100 for it so might as well make our own. Anyway, enough blabbering for now...Have a good one! ^^,

No comments: