Monday, November 15, 2010

FINE Hyaluron & Collagen: How to Prepare

So yesterday I told you guys about this powder. I got it from Cosmeland in Rowland Heights. A gift for myself obviously ^__^. I've been wanting to buy this product since SaSa advertised it on their website buy 2 get 1 free. If I order it from them, it will take at least 2-3 weeks to get here and I cannot wait that long O.o When I found out that Cosmeland is about 30 to 45 minutes away, I have to go there haha.. By the way, cosmelandusa website is the same as Cosmeland store (it's the exact store where you guys buy all those beauty products!) I'm so lucky that this place is here in CA and in my vicinity. To my surprise, they were selling the FINE Hyaluron & Collagen too! I'm soooo happy! ^_____^ So i bought just 1 can for now to try it out. Yesterday was my first day of drinking this and it's so yummy! I can't wait to drink it again later on. =P

Anyway, here are my simple steps to prepare this delicious drink:


But first of all, this powder can be added in your milk (which I did)


You can also add it in your favorite morning coffee, cereal/oats etc:


And with your pancakes! ^__^

 Here's my simple steps for making a nice cup of milk with FINE:


1. Here's what it looks like inside. (it comes with a free scoop too!)


2. Here's the milk and glass.

3. Get one scoop of FINE Hyaluron & Collagen powder for one cup of milk.



4. Put it in an empty cup.


5. Then, pour in the milk.


6. Stir it well until the powder is completely dissolved.


7. DONE! 

Happy Drinking! ^__^


I love the taste so much that I wanted another cup of milk.It's sooo yummy! But it's recommended to consume one scoop of FINE in one day. Today is my second day of drinking this but I will wait until before I go to sleep and drink it tonight.

Where to buy:

Cosmeland
1600 S Azusa Ave
#246
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

There's another product of FINE in their website but I don't know if it's the same. They have the pink can one (the one i have) in their store. Make sure contact them and ask before you order. 


I've posted this link to take you straight to the product. 


My best recommendation is to buy the product at Sasa.com. It's cheaper: $45. Since if you buy 2 you get the 3rd can for free. Also it's free shipping on orders over $75.But if you only wanted to get 1, you can just pay the shipping fee of $6. But the wait time is too long =/ If you're willing to wait then it's a good deal. I paid mine for $55 plus tax and of course I get to try it right away. Next time, I will order through sasa before the deal expires. I think it's good until November 30th or when supplies last.


Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading this!

No comments: