Monday, November 1, 2010

Mini Haul Last Friday

I went to FOCUS Department Store last Friday and bought some stuff. I wasn't supposed to buy anything that day but oh well.. I need them! haha..
Mandom Morning Hair Fix Water- Cherry Blossom

DESCRIPTION
Mandom Morning Hair Fix Water - Cherry Blossom is a spray type hair water that helps to reset your hair that was tousled with sleep, and make it easier to style your hair!!!

Unlike water, this hair fix water contains moisturizing ingredients and smoothing ingredients that can penetrate into your hair fast.

While settling your hair and coating your hair, your hair will be smooth and easier to arrange.

Direction for Use

~Spray to a dry hair.
~Use this product before styling your hair.

1. Set up the spray away from hair about 10~15cm until it gets slightly wet.
2. Brush your hair thoroughly and comb out all the tangles.
3. Dry it naturally or with a hair dryer, then start arranging your hair.

Safety & Caution

Do not apply to damaged, broke, or inflamed areas of the skin.
Not eatable, and drinkable
Discontinue using if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs.
If the product contacts the eyes, do not rub; rinse with clean water immediately.
The product should be handled with clean hands.
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity, and keep out of the reach of children.

Source/Cite: Cosmelandusa.com

My take: So far, I like this product. I used it twice so far and it did set my hair for the rest of the day. It smells good too! (for me =P) I bought this because I used to shower at night before going to sleep and in the morning before going to school but then I realized it's taking so much of my time in the morning that I'm usually almost late to class. So I decided to buy this to set my hair in the morning without my hair smelling and looking like a bedhead. =)  Before buying this, I really wanted to try the DHC Hair Cosmetic Series Hair Lotion Morning, however, sasa.com is out of stock for the product and I searched everywhere for that brand but no luck. I've been hearing alot of good reviews about it so I really want to try it.. Hopefully when I go to HK again next year, I will be able to find it. =)

Next, I bought a BB Cream:
Skin 79 BB Cream

Description

Skin 79 Hotpink Collection Super+ Beblesh Balm Triple Functions SPF25 PA++ features the following benefits:
  • UV cut
    It blocks UVA and UVB to prevent damage and accumulation of melanin.
  • Whitening
    Butene is a potent whitening agent that fends off melanin and achieve a continuous whitening effect. Translucent and white skin is resulted.
Direction for Use

Suggested skin care routine: cleanser>toner>lotion> Super+ Beblesh Balm Triple Functions

1.Apply a proper amount. Blend it evenly to entire face. 
2. For areas with enlarged pores or blemish, tip the cream on troubled points for better concealing effect. 
3. Afterwards, you may apply loose powder or foundation for a long-lasting nude makeup look.

Source/Cite: sasa.com

My take: I love this brand of BB Cream! I previously used Hanskin BB Cream Gold Edition with caviar but that didn't really work for me. Two thumbs up for Skin 79 BB Cream! It leaves my skin flawless. I do not use this with foundation since it looks a bit too much of make up. BB cream alone is enough for me =).

Last, I bought a beauty face mask.


Pearl Powder Face Mask

My take: I bought just two of these since I haven't tried it before and don't want to waste the rest if I didn't like the product. So far, I used the first mask and I actually like it. I use it at night and leave it on for 25-30 minutes. Then, remove the mask and don't rinse but instead rub the serum all over your face. Apply this mask after cleansing at night. This mask left my skin really soft and smooth the first use. I have to put one on tonight and see if there's any additional difference with my skin. Overall, I will buy it again. =)


I'm pretty satisfied of what I bought last Friday. To be honest, I rarely come across with products that actually makes a difference with my skin. I'm very happy that I found products that are true to their word. Will buy again! =)

2 comments:

saltvinegar said...

Ooh i love skin79 .. really works great. I think asian products work better for asian skin

KC said...

yea! I think so too.. :)