Sunday, November 14, 2010

Free stuff for me!!

My mom had a stopover at Seoul, South Korea and she knows i'm a beauty addict so she gave me this face mask. I haven't tried it so far and I will soon. I still have other masks to try out.
REAL ESSENTIAL Sheet Mask Multi- Vita

Pure cotton sheet mask enriched with Multi-Vita ingredients, makes your skin bright and clear.

  

My friend gave me this sample from Shiseido:

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched

What the SHISEIDO website says:

An enriched brightening softener that replenishes skin moisture for a luminous look.
Newly formulated with m-Tranexamic Acid to prevent dark spots.
Super Hydro-Synergy Complex, composed of Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE plus Bio-Hyaluronic Acid, intensely hydrates to give skin a dewy, radiant, and even-toned look.
Erythritol, Apricot Extracts, and Super Hydro-Synergy Complex normalize cell turnover to retexturize skin.
To Use: Saturate a cotton pad and wipe gently over face after cleanser and before moisturizer.



Gotta use them all soon! Review! Review Review! >.<

I have so much products to review on yet I'm so lazy/busy to do them. I need to find time!

 


No comments: