Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Hair Color (Lucido-L Raspberry Rose)

I dyed my hair again using Lucido-L Hair Dye Raspberry Rose Color.
I was getting a lil bored with my hair so I changed it! =P I really like how it turned out.

Again, this hair color doesnt come with English instructions. I posted them up on my previous posts about my hair. To save time and space, please refer to my old post..=D


Like I said, I'm not gonna go into too much details. I just wanna show you guys the before and after... =D


Love, love, love the color! =D


Before


After

From now on, I'm sticking to the brown/red shades but never black.. =D My hair was really damaged from bleaching and I was really sad because I miss my old hair then (healthy)... Even tho i've been using treatment for my hair, I still miss those days that I don't have to do all the treatment. Here's a tip for you guys, if you want to go light for your hair, think about the consequences first... Everytime your new hair comes out (roots) you may want to dye that again (bleach) to match the existing color. AGAIN, more damage... Never ever dye your hair black and then switch to light again because it damages your hair even more...

So, I've made my decision to cut my long hair... =( to get rid of the nasty split ends... x__x I'm about to make an appointment...I'll let you guys know how it turns out...


Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this!





No comments: