Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anna Sui and Paul & Joe Haul

Tada! I'm finally posting these stuff up! 
I went to Aberdeen Centre in Richmond, BC and found Beauty Court cosmetics store and had fun buying some items =D

I bought 3 since they have a sale going on BUY 2 GET 1 FREE. At first, looking at the colors, i thought it would be too dark for me but that's not the case. The colors I picked were soft in color. It's nice for everyday use. I've been using Anna Sui products for quite awhile now and I'm really a big fan of it. They have this signature scent and I really like the smell. 

Labels: Left to right: Anna Sui Rouge S 774, Anna Sui Rouge G 703, Anna Sui Rouge S 773

Just match the colors on my arm: Top (Left Anna Sui), Middle (Middle Anna Sui), and Bottom (Right Anna Sui)

I really love these colors and cannot stop raving about it! XD

I've been looking for Anna Sui Cosmetics here in CA but unfortunately I cannot find one. Either i buy it online or purchase it outside the country.. That's why i buy in bulk. =P


I also bought this limited edition ANNA SUI Dolly Girl Super Mascara and it is also BUY 2 GET 1 FREE. I'm really happy for getting these on sale. I haven't tried this one yet cos I'm trying to finish my SHU UEMURA Mascara. I think I'm gonna have a review about these two products. Let's see who wins! =P

 

and Ooooo before I forget, I aso bought the new Paul & Joe Limited Edition Lady's Slipper (065) This eye shadow is perfect for the Spring/ Summer look. I cannot wait to use it too...

Ahhh...sooo cute...I dont even want to use it hahaha...and the fact that it's a limited edition makes me dont wanna use it even more...XD But yea, i cant wait to use this for the summer...=P


If you are interested about the limited edition for Paul & Joe or just the regular Paul & Joe cosmetics, you can buy them here
and for Anna Sui cosmetics you can get them here


I'm still looking for Jill Stuart Cosmetics everywhere around here but still no luck =/ Let me know if you guys know a place where I can find this.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it =D

No comments: