Thursday, March 25, 2010

MAC SILVER AURA MINERALIZE SHEERSHEEN POWDER/ LOOSE



I got this from The Cosmetic Company @ The Block in Orange, CA since they sell discounted cosmetics. I forgot how much this is since i throw receipts right after i get home >.<
I use this loose powder in exchange with my CLINIQUE Pressed Powder if I wanted to add more sheen. It gives you this glowing look especially when it's sunny outside. It doesn't feel heavy on your face at all. It also gives a smooth look and freshness to your face. However, this can get messy while applying to your face because sometimes when we are in a hurry applying make up, we dont have the time to "gently tap" the brush to remove excessive powder which sometimes creates a "powder dust" residue on your shirt while applying it. ><
Overall, I like this product to use as an every other day look or whenever I feel like using it. =P

I added a little more than usual to show it.  The sheen is not that noticeable in this picture because of how much I applied on my wrist. So, the important factor is to just use a right amount to achieve that nice sheen your face.

Thanks for reading! =)


No comments: