Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rainy Day in SoCal -___-"

Yep! It's raining... I actually took a picture of this earlier this afternoon. 
Now, I'm still up so I decided to post it up. It doesn't seem to be as bad in the picture but in reality it is! So much lightning and thunder. x__x.  The weather is kinda weird lately here or maybe everywhere else too. I noticed that I do not have a functioning umbrella, do not have any rain boots (cos i thought living in SoCal would be SUNNY!) Guess not! XD I guess I'm gonna have to purchase one for myself just in case..hehe..
Then, my bf bought this for me to satisfy my sweet tooth. :)
KitKat Dark Chocolate is great! I was satisfied. 
Anyway, enough of this. Last week, I bought the new Neutrogena eye make up remover. After using it for about a week now, I think i should share my thoughts about it. On my next post, I'm going to make a review about make up removers. Stay tuned! :)



No comments: