Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blogposts: up and running again... >.< SORRY!

It's been awhile since I've posted something here cos I'm SUPER busy.. I've been promising to do mascara reviews but never done it. SORRY! For the mascara review,  I will get back into that at the end of the year. I have so much to share for you guys. I've been planning to get a Canon Rebel T2i and still contemplating if I should get it or not. I've asked my bf to make me a light box which he said he will get to it.
Yesterday,  I went to URBAN OUTFITTERS and seen a very reasonable price of STILA lip gloss. It comes with 8 STILA lip glosses (1.5 ml each). I love all the colors. I haven't tried any of them but soon I will! :-P
It's $120 value but is selling for $25. ^_^

Also, I stopped by at Mitsuwa to buy November's Issue of Vivi Magazine

And got this cute pouch for accessories to put in your purse.

Finally, I stopped by a local drugstore and picked up a mascara. Maybelline New York the Falsies Volume Express Waterproof. I haven't tried this one yet and for sure will let you guys know how i like it. :D

A friend of mine bought these lovely mochis at a bakery in Torrance, CA. Very good in taste! Well, for me.. You guys should try some too if you guys are in the neighborhood. =)












2 comments:

L4pinkpetal said...

those lip glosses look so nice.. great buy!

KC said...

yep! thanks.. ^^