Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goodbye :(

Today is my last day for blogging here. I know i haven't posted anything for awhile and I decided to stop blogging here at blogger/blogspot. Sorry! :/

I am switching to wordpress and will get my own domain name. My new blog will be different from this one. Instead of being strictly make-up based, it will be a "well rounded" type of blog: traveling, events, food, photography, of course make-up, skin care, etc. 

I don't want to leave but I'm getting tired of signing to different accounts and talk about different things on each. Plus, I've been wanting to try wordpress :)

I will let you guys know in the future when the not-so-professional launch date of my new blog.. :)

I will be keeping this blog open for my readers.


To my readers: Thanks for reading my blogs. I know I'm not that great of a writer myself lol and I hope you guys will visit my future blog.

I'm still brainstorming for my domain name and will let you guys know ASAP. 











No comments: