Sunday, January 23, 2011

Review: Evian Brumisateur Mineral Water Spray

I've been lagging with my posts.. >.< 

Anyway, here's another product review for you guys.


I was introduced with this product by my sis in law. She loves this stuff so I bought one for myself. I use this every time it's hot and humid outside.
I love the coolness sensation on my skin (face) every time I spritz away. I also use this when i'm tired and whenever I feel like my skin needs some refreshing time. Instead of going to the bathroom and wash my face, I use this instead. It's very convenient. I got this from Sephora by the way (travel size). I think it's $12 for two small cans.



I highly recommend for you guys to try it..Very refreshing!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to try this!!!!!!!! :) I love mineral water sprays :D

KC said...

u should try! :D Very refreshing! haha