Here are some great tips about make up:
1. You should keep your make up in a cool dry place. You need to discard them if
there's any change in texture or smell.
2. Discard mascara after 2 ot 3 months. By then the tube is swarming with bacteria. (eye infection anyone?)
3. Discard powder shadows every 9 to 18 months.
4. Discard cream shadows every 6 to 12 months.
5. Dip your eye pencils in alcohol every week to kill germs.
6. Concealer should be replaced every 6 to 8 months.
7. Liquid foundation should be replaced every 3 to 6 months.
8. Powders can last a year so it's ok =D.
9. Wash your make up brushes every month with a special brush cleaner or baby shampoo. Dirty brushes can contribute to breakouts. (Eeek!)
10. Lip gloss and lipsticks can last a year.
Special thanks to: (credits)
"The Modern Girl's Guide to Life by Jane Buckingham"
~i would not have known this if it wasn't for this book!